I tend to stay around the same genre. Well, really, I just avoid contemporary real-like stuff. There are very few of those I will read. Why? Well, I live in the real world, why would I want to read about it? And contemporary romances just remind me of how that will never actually happen in real life.
That's just me.
2) Name three books you would recommend to everyone:
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
2. The Pendragon Series by D.J. McHale (yes, not A book, but it is by far one of the best series I've ever read)
3. Ranger's Apprentice Series by John Flanagan
Obviously, you can see that it is very hard for me to narrow down books. (Graceling by Kristin Cashore is fantastic)
3) What is your favorite snack while reading?
Well... I don't snack when I read, but if I'm alone at home, I do read my books during my meals. This means that I hold my book open with my phone and prop it up on something else... unless I'm reading my kindle.
4) Show us a picture of your favorite shelf on your bookcase:
I don't have a favorite, so here's a couple:
|I bought Graceling a LONG time after I borrowed it from a cousin. That's how much I liked it :) There's some of C.J. Hill's books on the end and I just saw her Slayers series got cut off :(|
5) Write how much books mean to you in three words:
Books are life.
I know I'm supposed to tag someone now, but I know how busy the blogging world gets. I, of late, have barely had time to blog... sigh. Unfortunate, I know. So I will not be tagging anyone, but this was a lot of fun!