Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I Know What You Did Last Summer: A Review

Goodreads:

It was only an accident -- but it would change their lives forever. Last summer, four terrified friends made a desperate pact to conceal a shocking secret. But some secrets don't stay buried, and someone has learned the truth. Someone bent on revenge. This summer, the horror is only beginning...

My Review:

This book is marketed as a horror book, but it really isn't all that suspenseful. What kept me reading was how interesting it was. I wanted to know how one of their friends ended up dead.

I didn't really get connected to any of the characters. I thought they were all shallow. It wasn't really the best book I've ever read. I did read it because it was recommended to me by friends. It was fascinating to watch the psychological struggle these people went through, but that was about it.

I give this a 2 out of 5. The 2 because I did actually stay interested enough to finish the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment